Dragonball The True Beginings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
World Martial Arts Tournament has begun!

The Conquering!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broku

Broku

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:05 am

Broku walked into the throne room he was ready for the upcoming battle, he increased his power level to the max "Bow and you shall be sparred stand tall and die a true warrior." He then watched for the reaction of the thousands of saiyans in the room, He let out a large smile. "Prepare for war!"
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:08 am

Ice walked into the room unlike Broku and used his Dragons fury to its minimum to injure the people in there with a smile he said to Broku "these bastards don't know when to quit they will attack never the less lets just conquer the king and take over this planet so we can get to the next one OK."
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:13 am

Broku smiled at Ice's reaction "Your kill the others I'll take the king by the way if we die I am Broku" He then lifted his hand and tilted it 90 degrees a blue sphere appeared his power level increased dramatically as he fired the sphere directly at the King who dodged it, Broku collided with the king their knuckles pressed against one another the intensity flowing throughout the room. Lightning surrounded their fists "Is this it?" Broku then grabbed him by the foot and slung him into the throne seat breaking it.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:18 am

Ice smiled and said As if we would die these weaklings can't even compare to the training i have done" Ice let out all of his Energy making his power level a little bit lower than Brokus "Broku if we do die here my nae is ice and it was fun fighting with you" With that Ice let out 20 Ki slashes at the enemy smashing 2 with it then kicking one in the face the using his artificial moon to transform into the mighty ozoru
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:26 am

Broku continued to collide with the fool king over and over again "I'll kill you, I can't believe your the king!" His talking left him open he slid to the side a arm being put through his right side. He felt his body change he began to grow his anger swelling, an awesome power over came him. His power burst through and his hair stood up blonde instead of black, his eyes were teal instead of onyx. "It's over now!" He then preformed his most powerful attack the dragon fist quickly smashing into the king the explosive qualities of the technique obliterated the one known as king.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:40 am

Ice had seen this man change his hair and stopped to look at it BAD IDEA as Ice turned back to his enemies they had already smashed him he fell to the floor repeatedly getting blasted by there Ki then Ice heard a voice "You want this power don't you the power to kill every one of your enemy i can give this to you just let the rage overflow and kill everyone" "no don't listen to your evil side let your heart grow pure and never turn dark the pure will give you strength" "Shut it i am talking to him he will be mine" You can't own a person they have there own will they can do as they please "Shut up the both of you i wont chose either of you i will chose my own path the path of a chaos saiyan" "I am afraid that was the wrong choice hey what the hell this pain *Evil side falls down* What is this pain *Evil side fades away*" "So you chose the good side i * coughs* no please I don't wan't to fade away i want to *Fades away*" "This power its overflowing i can't control it" Ice was surrounded by a yellow energy ki wall all you could see was his golden hair and anger in his eyes "So who is first to die" Ice said as he destroyed every enemy aside from the king in the room "Well that was no fun."
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:46 am

Broku turned around speaking the energy still surrounding him showing power "Magnificent a super saiyan, I did not see this coming two super saiyans fighting side by side to conquer!" He then walked over to Ice placing and hand on his shoulder his face became sturn " Prepare yourself the rest are on their way and be prepared you may have to fight your family if so do not hold back."
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:50 am

Ice looked at Broku "Those people hold no value to me they have betrayed me from birth sending me to a distant land and never once caring i don't think that counts as a family" Ice looked at the man i can't wait to conquer the next planet.
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:55 am

The next wave of Saiyans burst into the door and began to attack Broku prepared himself to battle AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" his power level raised to it's height. He then charged in his power level growing intensely, he punched 6 saiyans before continuing on to blasting the others.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:06 am

Ice noticed how hard Broku was trying Ice decided use his most powerful move Dragon Fury full power leveling almost half of the city obliterating anything except Broku and his minions ice had leveled the biggest building down to the smallest pebble the destruction it caused was over the amount of that of a small spirit bomb Ice used up most of his power obliterating his own power source slowly dies "Broku i will see you once i come back please don't die don't die please stay alive for me."
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:18 am

Broku reached his limit and fell to the ground as his loyal henchmen walked in, it was Semptor "Sir! Sir!" Broku looked up "Semptor take care of my planet your in charge until I return now get to collecting the dragonballs organize them all."

[Planet Vegeta is now under Broku's Rule]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Conquering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conquering!   The Conquering! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Conquering!
Page 1 of 1