Dragonball The True Beginings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
World Martial Arts Tournament has begun!

8th Round

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broku

Broku

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Saku walked onto the stage an angry look in his eye, he was ready to fight all his power was perfectly set on his up coming battle. He would be ready for the murder he was going to place upon his opponent. His red eyes showing more hate then anyone in the tournament. (Sorry I short posted)
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Ice walked onto the stage with a blank look on his face he knew he had to destroy the enemy with all of his might though the Majin would not die unless it where hit and turned to ashes Ice knows full well how powerful they can be But never the less he came to get some Zeni and thats why he will not leave without destroying and getting payed Ice got situated at his spot waiting for his opponent who had anger in his red eyes looking like he was going to kill someone ice knew who that someone was Ice did not care he is from a proud race of fighters who could destroy this planet in an instant he was ready for an over grow piece of Dirt. (Sorry for the long 1 liner)
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Saku walked towards the Saiyan as the gong rang the power level of the creature grew with every step. "You Saiyan will become my next meal...." He smiled greatly "... And it will be now!" He then disappeared with a special technique called instant transission and reappeared behind Ice with his hand to the back of his head if Ice does not move.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Ice felt the energy behind him Ice knew he was trying to finish him off in the first move so ice decided to raise his Power level so it would smash the ground around hi sending his opponent flying in the sky Ice use Ki Slash to try and hurt the enemy. (small post i am very sorry )
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Saku was flung into the air and then hit with a blast that sliced him in half, his legs fell to the ground. His torso remained in the air as he then began blasting the arena with thousands of blasts causing it to begin exploding he was hoping to hit Ice. (Sorry Shorting it alot)
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Ice had been Hit by at least 20 of those blasts His clothes had been ripped his anger was at the max and Ice was having a blast "Wow i thought fighting with a majin would be boring but your A fun little guy aint ya" as Ice said that he sent 3 Ki dragons at the majins torso and ran to the legs and sent 3 more dragons completely obliterating the legs. (kinda short for my standards)
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Saku was obliterated or at least that is what he wanted them to think, he then took on the form of a gas from being broken down by the blasts. Saku flew around his opponent unable to be seen or felt by suppressing his power level, He then re-formed wrapped around Ice squeezing him as hard as he could. This all would only work if Ice remained unable to detect Saku but if Saku was to be detected he would reform himself in a second and fire a blast with the power to puncture Ice's body.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Ice decided to actually try O.o
----------------------------------
As Ice was being wraps around the pink blob he thought to himself how do you like you blob CUT ICE SLASHED up the blob into pieces and obliterated the peices with his ki dragons X20 (short post)
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Saku was cut into pieces but was able to dodge the ki dragons but this cost him the match as he fell outside the ring. (Sorry It is Short)
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Match Goes to Ice!
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

8th Round Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Round   8th Round I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:55 pm

YAY