Dragonball The True Beginings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
World Martial Arts Tournament has begun!

Championship round

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:43 pm

The last round of the tournament had started Ice had seen his opponent fight he was ruthless Ice needed to copy his ruthlessness to get the upper hand Ice made his way to the arena millions of fans screaming WIN Ice pushed it away what he needed to do here was survive not win he watched as his opponent came out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Broku walked from with in the building leading out into the bright day the one known as Ice was standing on the ring floor already and he was ready to fight and to win, when he reached the arena preparing to fight he awaited with his arms crossed across his chest the gong would sound soon and the fight would take off.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Ice quickly with no warning smashed the man in the face Grabbed him by his long furry tail and chucked him into the sky along with this did Ice say "DRAGONS FURYYYYYYYY" And out from his hand came a blue dragon heading straight at Broku
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Broku saw the man try to punch him in the face so he quickly side stepped and then spun keeping his tail from being grabbed by Ice, He then charged at Ice his hand beginning to glow as he attempted to strike Ice with a minor dragon fist that would only knock him unconscious to end the round here and now.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:04 am

Ice saw the fist coming and moved out of the way only his arm was hit unfortunately it numbed it for a few hours (as in like 2 posts its back) "Good thing that was not my good Ki arm or this match would have been easy for you" Ice said as he unsheathed his sword holding the sheath in one hand and the sword in the other Ice started spinning at his enemy sword in one hand sheath in the other hoping to hit him with one and If he does the Dragons fury will wipe him out
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am

Broku charged at the man dodging different blasts then he was struck by one in his left arm, He then extended his arm and raised his hand to 90 degrees letting a golden orb to grow in his palm. He then blasted the orb at Ice the high speed he hoped it would hit causing it to explode and send Ice out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:11 am

Ice felt himself fly out of the ring with no hope of stopping falling to the dirt was kinda shameful for Ice but he learned from there fight and stuck out his hand to his opponent "Good job"
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:18 am

Broku smiled as Ice hit the ground and then turned away hearing his opponent, as he walked away he raised his right arm and gave a thumbs up speaking "Thanks nice fight your a worthy adversary" he then continued on.

[Exit with 1,000,000 Zeni and a new henchmen]
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:20 am

[Exits with 1,000,000 Zeni and nothing else]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Championship round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship round   Championship round I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship round
Page 1 of 1